5 Top Tips To Have A Magical Wedding Morning
You've planned your wedding day, spent hours ensuring every detail of your ceremony and reception are perfect but have you thought about the wedding morning? ASTW have teamed up with the lovely ladies over at The Little Lovebird to share our 5 top tips for a truly magical wedding morning.
1. Make a plan - it sounds boring but putting together a loose schedule for the morning will help to ensure that you have a stress free and wonderful time, incorporating all the things that you want to do. Having drinks with your bridesmaids, breakfast with your family or having a spa treatment won't just happen, you need to plan these lovely moments!
2. Eat! - in amongst everything else make sure you get time to eat something. The likelihood is that you won't be sitting down for your wedding meal for some time and will probably be drinking through the day. Many brides like to have a family breakfast or brunch or perhaps nibbles with their bridesmaids. And don't forget, everything tastes better with champagne!
3. Add personal touches - make your morning special with personalised dressing gowns, champagne flutes and other touches. Not only do these look great on your photos, but they give you a wonderful keepsake as a reminder of your wedding day.
4. Think about your photography - speak to your photographer before you wedding day about the shots that you would like to get of the morning. You may want photos of your bridesmaids helping you get ready, your make up and hair being done, your dad seeing you for the first time, all of these moments are truly wonderful and should be captured so you can share them with your groom and enjoy them after your wedding day.
5. Enjoy it! - the morning of your wedding day is just as much a part of it as the ceremony and reception so make the most of it. Take in every moment, laugh, cry and enjoy!