7 Ways To Celebrate Your Mum On Your Wedding Day
Let’s face it, mummies are brilliant, in all their smushy, happy, warm glory, and they should be celebrated everyday. However, with Mothers Day just around the corner, we thought we’d bring together a collection of ideas as to how to thank them for everything they’ve done on one of the biggest events of both of your lives: your wedding. Whether it’s something creative to say a personal thank you or treating them to an extra special something, we (and our lovely vendors) have got you sorted.
7 Ways To Celebrate Your Mum
Extra Special Touch can add personalised messages onto cushions, hankies, napkins, handbag mirrors, everything…get your message immortalised in beautiful thread.
- Bespoke Vintage Castle can make her a corsage that goes above and beyond the rest, reflecting her personality and everything you love about her.
- Savon Claire can provide all sorts of skin-loving luxuries for her to treat herself when the stressful day is over – we recommend the Bee Happy soaps for a great pun on how she should feel now that you’re out of her hands!
- LoveLi can make a special hand-lettered sign for you with a personalised message to hold up in a photo specifically for your Mum or why not buy one of their cute bouquet picture frames and put a photo of your mum in, great for photos and keeping her close.
- Lipstick and Curls can spoil your mum, treating her like the superstar she is by doing her hair and makeup on your wedding day.
- Natural Favours can put together a bag of seeds to give to your mum in the morning as a thank you present, which she can then grow to remind you always of your relationship. Something along the lines of the two of you growing together, your love blossoming…you get the idea!
- The Whimsical Cake Company do some beautiful biscuits and sweet treats that you could include in a Wedding-morning survival kit, in case she’s too busy to eat properly!
Written by Ellie Kime