5 ways to use chalkboards in your wedding
1. Welcome sign – give your guests a big, personal 'hello' by having a chalkboard sign with your names, wedding date and decoration unique to you
2. Dance floor rules – make your guests smile with some cheeky and fun guidance for throwing some shapes
3. Gift – chalkboards make a unique and personal gift that will remain in your house long after the big day to remind your husband, parents, bridal party or friends of your wonderful day
4. Order of events – let your guests know what's going on when, whether it be the order of service at the church, the schedule for your reception or your music list, a chalkboard provides a fun, rustic way of letting your guests know what's what
5. Thank you cards- a small chalkboard can be used to thank your guests for sharing your wedding day, take a photo with your thank you message, print on postcards and voila, a cute and cost effective way of saying 'thank you'