What To Put In Your Hen Party Bags
Whether you are the bride organising your own hen party, or your bestie is getting married and you want to give her the best send off ever, having all the girls in a good mood and ready to party is key! Nowadays many hen's travel from far and wide to celebrate, often having to travel by car, train and sometimes even plane just to be there. There's nothing like being welcomed to the big day (the Hen Do of course!) with a little treat. A sure fire way to put a smile on everyone's face, including the brides, is to give them a welcome party bag with some cute key essentials. So to keep everyone happy, from the mums to the far away friends, we've put together a list of fabulous items to include in your hen party bags.
1. Hen Hangover Kit - A must-have if you're planning on having a few glasses of fizz, this is the perfect way to make sure all the hens wake up feeling well and ready to face the next day! You can fill them with paracetamol, pro plus, mints, whatever you fancy! We love these from Wedding in a Teacup at only £2.00 each.
2. Tattoos - We absolutely adore these super cute temporary tattoos, the perfect way for all your hens to be marked out as part of the same hen party but in a more unique and subtle way. Bang on trend for 2016 with metallics being big, the girls will love them! - £18.00 for 12 from The Hen Planner
3. Plasters/Gel Pads - Let's face it, hen party's bring out the Dancing Queen in all of us so looking after those feet is essential. The hens will be oh so grateful for your treats for the feet!
4. Photo Booth Prop - Say chesse! It's the age of the Selfie, taking photos on a hen do is now a given so make sure all the hens are camera ready. Give each hen a different prop and see how many ridiculous photos you can get! These pastel pretties from Henbox are perfect! - £7.50
5. A Mini-Bottle - Start the celebration of with a bang (or a pop!) with individual bottles for the girls. A little bottle of champers/sambuca/pimms says 'I love you' like nothing else! You could even include a plastic glass to keep topping up through the night, or personalise the bottles with name tags and a truth or dare.
6. Badge - These cute vintage inspired badges from The Hen Planner make an ideal addition to your hen's outfit. They're classy and not over the top. What's more, you can have Mother of the Groom, Bridesmaid and many more so each and every member of the bridal party can feel that little bit special- Between £0.50-£1.50.
7. Sweets - Surely every girl needs these scrummy gummy bears in their life! Prosecco flavoured sweets are always a good idea! - £6.50 from SugarSin
8. Lipstick - You can reflect each hen's personality in the colour you choose for them, not only will they look fabulous on the day, they can also pop it on the morning after with some shades and keep the glamour going!
You could also treat the bride to this super cute guestbook picture from Team Hen then get all the hens to pucker up and kiss it as a lasting memory of her hen do. - £12.00
For more fabulous hen party inspiration, visit our Directory