8 wedding morning must haves!
It's the morning of your wedding, what do you need in your emergency bridal kit?
1. Hair grips - not just for if that random bit of hair won't stay in place, they can be very useful for holding the material of your dress together if needed or as a stand in zipper for any mishaps with the grooms trousers, bridal party members dresses etc.
2. Paracetamol - this is one of the biggest days of your life and you don't want a headache to stop you enjoying it.
3. Sewing kit - just in case!
4. Plasters/foot gel pads - because lets face it, you will be dancing the night away.
5. Bottled water - it's important to stay hydrated on your big day, not only will it help prevent headaches and hangovers it will also help your skin to look fresh and glowing.
6. Hair spray - your hair will have to last probably all day and all night so it may need a few blasts of hair spray throughout the day. It's also handy to hold your make up in place.
7. Tissues - you probably will cry!
8. Champagne - of course!
Bride to be tote bag available at Team Hen